At the Boston law firm of Fitch Law Partners LLP, we represent clients in all state and federal trial and appellate courts across Massachusetts and throughout New England. We apply our technical expertise, imagination and consistent energy to each lawsuit we handle.
We handle courtroom litigation and alternative dispute resolution involving:
- Bank litigation: We represent banking institutions in a wide range of banking litigation claims. We provide advice to some of the nation's largest banks as well as regional financial institutions in areas such as bank fraud, letters of credit, security interests, Truth in Lending Act claims, bank operations and collections.
- Business litigation: We represent partnerships, corporations and companies in business litigation involving business contracts, trade secrets/intellectual property, securities, shareholder rights, partnership disputes, construction litigation, employment litigation, real estate litigation, unfair competition, maritime/admiralty litigation and business tort.
- Construction litigation: We represent homeowners, general contractors, subcontractors and building project owners in construction contract disputes, including construction defect claims, project abandonment claims, subcontract disputes and liquidated damages/delay claims.
- Divorce and family law: We offer zealous advocacy for clients involved in complex divorce proceedings, modification and enforcement/contempt actions, child custody disputes, domestic abuse matters, paternity actions, prenuptial agreements and family law mediation. To learn more, please see our family law FAQs.
- Employment litigation: Fitch represents both employers and employees in a wide range of employment disputes, including litigation involving noncompetition, nonsolicitation and confidentiality agreements, breach of contract, employment discrimination, harassment, wrongful termination, wage and hour claims, WARN Act claims, and employee handbooks and policies.
- International litigation and arbitration: We have the resources to skillfully represent clients in international arbitration and litigation. We handle international cases involving complex commercial contract disputes, admiralty and maritime matters, business torts and actions for enforcement of judgments rendered by foreign courts.
- Maritime and admiralty litigation: We represent vessel owners and their insurers in a wide range of ocean transport disputes, including personal injury/wrongful death claims, cargo damage claims, vessel charter disputes and cases involving operational error allegations.
- Probate litigation: We provide advice to executors, administrators, beneficiaries, trustees, partners and other individuals in complex probate litigation involving trusts and estates, will contests, fraudulent administration claims, breach of fiduciary actions and petitions for real estate partition.
- Real estate and land use litigation: Our lawyers have comprehensive experience representing property owners, managers and investors in real estate and land use litigation involving zoning issues, easements, adverse possession, title defects, commercial evictions and real estate fraud.
- White collar criminal defense and government investigations: Our staff includes former prosecutors who offer aggressive defense to individuals and businesses in white collar, government investigations and other criminal cases.
Contact Fitch Law Partners LLP to consult with the experienced attorneys who will best meet your needs.