Ms. Glickman-Simon recently joined FITCH. She concentrates on business litigation, real estate litigation, and family law. Prior to joining FITCH, Ms. Glickman-Simon clerked for the Honorable David A. Lowy of the Massachusetts Supreme Judicial Court and for the Honorable Vickie L. Henry of the Massachusetts Appeals Court, where she assisted in drafting opinions and performed a variety of legal research. Prior to clerking, Ms. Glickman-Simon worked as a law clerk at Bernabei & Kabat, PLLC in Washington, D.C.
Education And Distinctions
- Clerkship, Hon. David A. Lowy, Massachusetts Supreme Judicial Court
- Clerkship, Hon. Vickie L. Henry, Massachusetts Appeals Court
- Northeastern University School of Law, J.D., Senior Editor Member, Northeastern University Law Review
- Tufts University School of Medicine, M.P.H., Delta Omega Honorary Society inductee
- Boston University, B.A., cum laude
More About Rebekah L. Glickman-Simon
While in law school, Ms. Glickman-Simon participated in the Northeastern University School of Law Domestic Violence Clinic, where she represented clients in 209A proceedings. She also interned for the late Honorable Ralph D. Gants of the Massachusetts Supreme Judicial Court and participated in two independent study projects with him, during which she completed two research papers: Post-Release Supervision and Reducing Recidivism in Massachusetts and Transitional Youth Early Intervention Programs in Massachusetts.
Professional Activities and Associations
- Admitted to the Massachusetts state bar and the Washington, D.C. bar.