Terrance D. Lanier
Education And Distinctions
- Clerkship, Hon. Gregory I. Massing, Massachusetts Appeals Court
- Boston University School of Law, J.D
- University of South Carolina, B.A., magna cum laude
More About Terrance D. Lanier
Prior to joining FITCH, Mr. Lanier served as a legal fellow for the Massachusetts Gaming Commission. He also participated in numerous pro bono activities, including work as a volunteer lawyer with the Boston Bar Association’s Fair Debt Collection Clinic.
During law school, Mr. Lanier represented clients in the Boston Housing Court as a Massachusetts Supreme Judicial Court Rule 3:03 certified student attorney through the Harvard Legal Aid Bureau. He advised and assisted tenants on eviction day through the “Attorney for the Day” program. He also interned with the Massachusetts Commission Against Discrimination and the Massachusetts Legislature Joint Committee on Health Care Financing.
Professional Activities and Associations
- Member, Boston Bar Association
- Member, Massachusetts Bar Association
- Member, Massachusetts Black Lawyers Association
- Volunteer Lawyers Project, Fair Debt Collections Clinic, 2016-2017
- Admitted to the Massachusetts state bar.