Real Estate & Lease Litigation: February 2019 Archives

I Have A Signed P&S Agreement But The Seller Refuses To Sign The Deed Because She Claims She Does Not Speak And Read English Fluently And Therefore We Have No Valid Agreement. What Can I do?

You can sue for specific performance of the purchase and sale agreement ("P&S agreement").InOcean City Development, LLC v. Barrros,(Mass. Land Court, January 2, 2018), the Land Court addressed that issue, ordering the Seller to convey her property to the Buyer in accordance with the P&S agreement signed by the parties.

  • Best Lawyers | Best Law Firms | U.S. News and World Report | 2021
  • Super Lawyers
  • Best Lawyers | 2020
  • Preeminent AV | LexisNexis Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Rated For Ethical Standards and Legal Ability