Ms. Mrózek focuses her practice on business litigation. Before joining FITCH, Ms. Mrózek clerked for the Honorable Denis P. Cohen of the Philadelphia County Court of Common Pleas, where she drafted judicial opinions and bench memoranda concerning various pre-trial issues including discovery disputes, venue, personal jurisdiction, joinder, and post-conviction relief petitions.
Education And Distinctions
More About Ms. Mrózek
Ms. Mrózek represents domestic and foreign clients before federal and state courts, public bodies, and arbitral institutions. Her civil matters have involved breach of contract actions, real estate litigation, trade secret claims, banking litigation, and pro bono housing litigation. Ms. Mrózek has also represented clients in white collar criminal investigations by state and federal authorities.
While in law school, Ms. Mrózek served as a Rule 3:03 certified student attorney in the Boston College Law School Immigration Clinic. In 2015, she was one of twelve law students selected as a Rappaport Fellow in Law and Public Policy and interned at the Boston Public Schools Office of Legal Advisor.
Prior to attending law school, Ms. Mrózek was a Teach for America Corps Member and taught English as a Second Language in the Minneapolis Public School district.
Ms. Mrózek is fluent in Polish.
Publications and Conferences
Professional Activities and Associations
- ICC YYAF North America Regional Representative for 2021-2024 Mandate
- Steering Committee Member, Boston Bar Association, International Law Section
- New Lawyers Forum, International Law Section Liaison, Boston Bar Association
- Member, Boston International Arbitration Council
- 2021-2023 Young ICCA Mentoring Programme Mentee
- 2019-2020 Young ITA Mentorship Program Mentee
- Admitted to the Massachusetts and Pennsylvania state bars and the United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts.