Ms. Mrózek focuses her practice on business litigation. Before joining FITCH, Ms. Mrózek clerked for the Honorable Denis P. Cohen of the Philadelphia County Court of Common Pleas, where she drafted judicial opinions and bench memoranda concerning various pre-trial issues including discovery disputes, venue, personal jurisdiction, joinder, and post-conviction relief petitions.
Education And Distinctions
- Clerkship, Hon. Denis P. Cohen, Philadelphia County Court of Common Pleas
- Boston College Law School, J.D., cum laude; Articles Editor, Boston College Journal of Law and Social Justice
- The Ohio State University, B.A., magna cum laude
- Phi Beta Kappa
- 2015 Rappaport Fellow in Law and Public Policy
- Massachusetts Super Lawyers Rising Star (2021)
More About Ms. Mrózek
While in law school, Ms. Mrózek served as a Rule 3:03 certified student attorney in the Boston College Law School Immigration Clinic where she represented immigrants in removal and special immigrant juvenile status proceedings before the Boston Immigration Court and Suffolk County Probate and Family Court. In 2015, she was one of twelve law students selected as a Rappaport Fellow in Law and Public Policy and interned at the Boston Public Schools Office of Legal Advisor.
Ms. Mrózek also served as Co-President of Boston College Law School’s Holocaust and Human Rights Project as well as Secretary-Treasurer of the law school’s Immigration Law Group.
Prior to attending law school, Ms. Mrózek was a member of Teach for America and taught English as a second language in the Minneapolis public school system.
Ms. Mrózek is fluent in Polish and moderately proficient in French and German.
Publications and Conferences
- Moderator, “Careers in International Law,” Boston Bar Association 2020
- Author with Jared L. Hubbard, “New Developments in Seeking United States Discovery for Foreign Proceedings and International Arbitration,” American Society of International Law, Volume 24, Issue 10, May 12, 2020
- Author, “ArbitralWomen: Career Paths in Arbitration,” Kluwer Arbitration Blog, 2019
- Author with Jared L. Hubbard, “An Attachable Mess: Stemcor USA Incorporated v. Cia Siderurica do Para Cosipar,” Kluwer Arbitration Blog, 2019
- Author with Jared L. Hubbard, “The Problem with Emergency Arbitration: Al Raha Group v. PKL Services,” Kluwer Arbitration Blog, 2019
- Author with Jared L. Hubbard, “Why international arbitration clauses should be in contracts,” New England In-house Magazine”, 2019
Professional Activities and Associations
- International Chamber of Commerce Young Arbitrators Forum North America Regional Representative for 2021-2023 Mandate
- Steering Committee Member, Boston Bar Association, International Law Section
- New Lawyers Forum, International Law Section Liaison, Boston Bar Association
- Member, Boston International Arbitration Council
- 2021-2023 Young ICCA Mentoring Programme Mentee
- 2019-2020 Young ITA Mentorship Program Mentee
- Admitted to the Massachusetts and Pennsylvania state bars and the United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts.