Srish’s practice focuses on commercial civil disputes. In service of his clients, he offers skills and experiences from various stages of civil litigation including drafting pleadings, written discovery and dispositive motions, taking and defending depositions, mediating claims, drafting and arguing trial motions, second chairing a jury trial, and drafting appellate briefs.
Education And Distinctions
MORE ABOUT SRISH KHAKUREL
Prior to joining FITCH, Srish was at another Boston-based litigation boutique, where his experiences ranged from consumer class actions and environmental litigation to professional liability, insurance coverage, and personal injury litigation, among other types of civil disputes. His notable prior experiences include a fellowship at Lawyers for Civil Rights where he focused on civil rights impact litigation, and his first year of practice at Ropes & Gray where he worked on a variety of litigation and government enforcement matters.
Srish was born and raised in Kathmandu, Nepal, a place he still calls home.
- U.S. District Court District of Massachusetts
- U.S. Court of Appeals 1st Circuit
- Massachusetts Super Lawyers Rising Star, 2023
Professional Activities and Associations
- Admitted to the Massachusetts state bar, the United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts, and the Court of Appeals for the First Circuit.
- Member, Massachusetts Bar Association Complex Commercial Litigation Section Council.